Large scale CHP with CFB technology
CFB is ideal technology for large scale power generation for broad range of biomass alone or co-firing in larger fossil fired power plants!
Biomass has an important role in reducing the environmental effects (CO2) of energy production
• Biomass fuel market has changed to global and makes possible large scale power generation of biomass alone
• In addition to the traditional clean and recycled biomass, the trend today shows increasing interest to applying agricultural biomass & waste
• For the boiler supplier is important to understand bio fuel origin and treatment processes as well as the actual ranges of fuel and ash properties
• Biomass fired FW CFB boilers have demonstrated wide fuel flexibility and high operation reliability over the decades.
• Controllability and dynamic behaviour of FW CFB boilermeets today’s strict requirements from industrial size boilers up to utility class.
Increasing Diversity of Solid Fuels Available on a Global Market
Key Advantages of CFB for Biomass Firing
• Fuel flexibility is a special advantage
– Wide range for biomass fuels
– Mixes of wood, agro, waste, etc
– Mixes of biomass fuels, coal
• Excellent emission performance
– Inherently low emissions
– No DeSOx / DeNOx –plants required
• High availability & competitive price
ZG once have a project about our CFB boiler for CHP generation in Poland.Here is the project detail introduction below.
Main components of combined heat and power production
– FW CFB boiler with reheaters
– Backpressure turbine with condensation part
– District heating supply
CFB boiler operates mainly according to heat demand of Poland district heating network
– Stable load level, stable combustion required at minimum and maximum load
–Load level is varying according season
1.Biomass has an important role in reducing the environmental effects of energy production both in pure biomass plants and in coal and biomass co-combustion.
2.CFB technology is an ideal Technology to be used for large scale CHP power generation with broad range of solid biomass fuels.
3.CFB Technology with pure biomass firing available up to 600 MWe scale.
Circulating fluidised bed Boiler Cases
ZG Boiler Workshop
Why choose ZG Boiler as Large scale CHP with CFB technology manufacturer
We have over 70 years' experience of boiler and autoclave, and we have a professional installation and after-sales staff for products.Take advantage of the most economical way to improve efficiency and operating flexibility, Get substantial savings on your fuel costs,Reduce all emissions for each K/W of electricity generated, including CO2.
How about the quality of Large scale CHP with CFB technology ?
Our Large scale CHP with CFB technology manufactured strictly according to national and international standard. our products have approved ASME, IBR, ISO9001-2008, etc
All our company's products are 100% factory inspected to ensure the high quality.
We provide one year quality warranty service, please rest assured purchase.
Basic Information of CFB Boiler manufacturer--- ZG Boiler
Number of Employees:above 1500 People
Our products:industrial horizontal steam boiler and hot water boiler(biomass boiler, gas boiler, oil boiler, coal boiler, etc), CFB boiler, power plant boiler, waste heating recovery boiler, Pressure Vessel(AAC autoclave, Curing tank,etc )
Factory Size (Sq.meters):400,000 square meters
Factory Location:Factory 1: Zhengzhou,,Henan, China. Factory 2: Xingyang,Henan,China
Number of R&D Staff:376 people
Our Trade & Market
Total Annual Sales Volume:US$100 Million
Main Market:South America(Colombia, Venezuela, Guyana, Suriname, Ecuador, Peru, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina and French Guiana),
North America(Bahamas, Canada, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Haiti, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama),
Eastern Asia(Mongolia / Russia / North Korea / South Korea / Japan),
Oceania(Australia, New Zealand, Fiji),
Mid East(Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, UAE and Yemen, Palestine, Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia and Sudan, Mauritania and Somalia),
Africa(Egypt, Sudan, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Ethiopia, Somalia, Kenya, Tanzania, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Togo, Niger, Nigeria, Cameroon, Gabon, Congo (Brazzaville), Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola, Mozambique, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa),
South Asia(Nepal, Bhutan, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives)
Southeast Asia(Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei, the Philippines, East Timor)